- I believe in a Supreme Deity. I believe in a Christian God who is the creator of all the universe. I believe that He is an all-powerful and all-knowing God. I also believe that aside from being the most powerful being in the universe, He is a father to us. He blesses us and provides us our needs. He also comforts us when we are experiencing troubles.
- I believe in love. I believe that love will start as a feeling, but will grow as a decision. And, like Tito Bo said, you only really love once you fall out of love.
- I believe in other things too, except that I’m too lazy to finish this again. HAHAHAHA,
I am currently sourgraping because I am not at UST with my college friends, waiting for the fireworks. Sigh.
Bulleted kasi napaka-masipag kong tao.
- Graduated college
- Went on an airplane for the first time in my life (Coron, Palawan. And yes, I’m deprived)
- Went to Coron, Palawan
- Attended and served 2 batches of youth in the annual youth camp
- Served and attended The Feast Manila, practically the best Feast ever.
- Reunions and dinners with longtime friends
- Adrian <3
- Treating my family out to dinner
- Sang in front of 5,000+ people the Kerygma Conference 2010 at PICC.
- The dreaded thesis/cramming stress
- Aiko and Jay not being with us during graduation
- The fact that I didn’t get accepted to my dream job
- Hurting people I loved
- Less spiritual time with God
- The “I’m-a-bum-and-I-have-no-use-for-the-family” feeling
I am basically on the brink of giving up on doing this challenge because I am a very lazy person. But I realized that I needed to continue to do this to at least try to get my brain moving.
To be honest, it’s been a long time since I’ve really listened to mainstream music. I do so every now and then, but I find out that it isn’t really my taste anymore. I do still listen to mainstream bands, but more on the songs that aren’t really released on air.
So before I start straying away from the topic today, Imma steer myself back to said topic. Mainstream music, huh. I’d like to think that what people listen to define who they are and what they want. Because why would you listen to something if you didn’t like it? Really? No, really?